Internews Europe is a registered charity and non-profit association. We are entirely financed by grants and contracts with a range of European donor governments, the European Commission, UN Agencies and some private charitable foundations within Europe.
The vast majority of Internews Europe programmes continue to be funded by public bi-lateral or multi-lateral donors. 2013 has also seen a welcome increase in funding from a wider variety of private foundations and sustained progress in growing and maintaining a diverse portfolio of donors. Annual programme expenditure in 2013 reverted to more historical levels to our annual out-turns in 2010 and 2011.
See the 2015 Internews Brochure
- Internews Impact Report (current)
- Audited Financial Report 2015
- Audited Financial Report 2014
- Audited Financial Report 2013
- Audited Financial Report 2012 (UK)
- Audited Financial Report 2012 (FR)
- Audited Financial Report 2011
Open Data Policy
Internews Europe is starting to publish project data according to IATI Standards and will be shortly issuing an Open Data Policy, of which the Exclusion Policy will be a part.
How to Give
Donate through your salary: This is one of the most efficient and beneficial ways to support us, open to any UK worker on a PAYE contract. Payroll giving is where a regular donation is deducted from your gross pay before tax is deducted. This means that if you pledge to give £10 a month it will only cost you £8 on basic rate tax; even less on higher tax bands. Many employers also match-fund your contributions, further increasing the value of your donation. To set up payroll giving, you can email email@example.com or call us on 0207 566 3300 for more information. Alternatively, please supply our UK Registered Charity details to your employer’s payroll department: Internews Europe, 196 Old Street, London, EC1V 9FR. Charity no. 1148404.
Donate Online: Set up a one-off or regular payment.
Post: You can send a cheque payable to “Internews Europe” to the London office address above.
Online Shopping: Raise money for Internews Europe through easyfundraising when you shop with your favorite retailers.
Current Project Donors
- Adessium Foundation
- European Commission - ECHO
- European Commission - EIDHR
- European Commission - Instrument Contributing to Peace and Stability
- European Commission - European Neighbourhood Partnership Instrument (ENPI)
- Ikea Foundation
- King Baudouin Foundation
- Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Oak Foundation
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- UK AID - Climate and Development Knowledge Network (CDKN)
- UK AID - Department for International Development (DFID)
- UK AID - Conflict Humanitarian and Security department (CHASE)
- UK AID - Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)