Save the Date: UX Forum Dublin is in July 2018!
Security and privacy tools are only useful if they are USABLE for those who need them most. Internews’ bi-annual UXForum brings together human rights defenders, digital security trainers, design experts, and software developers to discuss how to capture and integrate user feedback from high-risk communities on digital security tools, and make those tools stronger and more effective as a result. Internews is gearing up for its second UX Forum.
- Community-led roadmaps for digital security tool usability enhancements
- Contributing powerful user personas to help guide tool development
- Shared learnings on integrating design and training
- Common challenges in creating usable security
- Building a community among trainers, developers, users, and designers
Code of Conduct
The UXForum is governed by our Code of Conduct
The UXForum invites sponsors to contribute to the success of the event by funding travel for additional community members or by supporting the UXFund directly with in-kind support. Become a Supporter.
UXForum Dublin More information & updates