Connect:COVID-19 is a weekly digest that will connect you with quality resources and fact-checked information designed to combat misinformation in the COVID-19 crisis.
- Edition 14 - June 17, 2020 (PDF)
- Edition 13 - June 10, 2020 (PDF)
- Edition 12 - June 3, 2020 online
- Edition 11 - May 27, 2020 online
- Edition 10 - May 20, 2020 online
- Edition 9 - May 13, 2020 online
- Edition 8 - May 6, 2020 online
- World Press Freedom Day in the Age of COVID-19, May 3, 2020
- Edition 7 - April 29, 2020 online
- Edition 6 - April 22, 2020 online
- Edition 5 - April 15, 2020 online
- Edition 4 - April 8, 2020 online
- Edition 3 - April 1, 2020 online
- Edition 2 - March 25, 2020 online
- Edition 1 - March 18, 2020 online
This bulletin is designed to support busy newsrooms, fact-checking organisations, and non-profits across South East Asia and beyond. We link you with the tools you need to provide your communities with accurate, timely and actionable information.
Connect:COVID-19 is produced by a group of four organisations who work to improve access to quality information in a crisis. They include Internews, Translators without Borders, BBC Media Action, and Evidence Aid. The effort is funded by the H2H Network, a group of approximately 50 organisations worldwide. Its members provide specialist services to ensure crisis response is more efficient, effective and accountable. The H2H Network is supported by aid from the UK Government and hosted by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC).
Our support, content, and resources are free to use and can be adapted for context and language preferences.
If you have any questions, requests for resources, feedback or would like to let us know when our tools have been useful, you can email us at any time at COVIDemail@example.com
Join our mailing list and receive the bulletins in your inbox