Administrative and Accounting
P.O. Box 4448
Arcata, CA 95518-4448 USA
PHONE: +1 707 826-2030
TOLL FREE: +1 877 247-8819
FAX: +1 707 826-2136
13-14 Angel Gate
London EC1V 2PT
+44 (0) 207 566 3300
Programs, Comms & Development
2000 M St NW, Suite 850
Washington, DC 20036
PHONE: +1 202 833-5740
TOLL FREE: +1 877 347-1522
FAX: +1 202 833-5745
21 bis rue de Simplon
75018 Paris, France
+33 6 66 19 53 56
Internews has 30 offices around the world, including regional headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand; Nairobi, Kenya; and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Connect with Us
Many of our projects, staff and partners are on twitter and facebook too!
- @Internews – Latest updates from Internews
- @internewsjobs – Latest job openings
- @internewsjeanne – Jeanne Bourgault, President & CEO
- @meeraselva1 – Meera Selva, Internews Europe CEO
- @earthjournalism – Earth Journalism Network
- @LPostCollective – The Listening Post Collective
- Internews: www.facebook.com/Internews
- Internews Jobs: www.facebook.com/Internews.Jobs
- Internews’ Earth Journalism Network: www.facebook.com/EarthJournalismNetwork
For contact information for other Internews offices around the world, please email [email protected].
Please be aware that we do not respond to inquiries about employment that are sent to this email address. If you are interested in applying for a particular position, please submit an application via our online application process for each opening. A list of our current openings can be found on our employment page. If you are interested, you can also submit a general application for consideration.
For the Media
Interview requests and media inquiries can be directed to [email protected].
Please contact [email protected] if you would like to republish or request use of any of our photos or other content.
Report Ethical Concerns
Internews has a strong ethics stance and makes a good faith effort to investigate behavior that violates our policies. We encourage anyone inside or outside of Internews to report ethics concerns related to Internews business, staff, or partners. Reporters may contact us anonymously or may choose to share their contact information with us. When a report is received our Ethics Committee manages a fair investigation process, ensuring that the outcomes are consistent.
Ethics issues typically include fraud and corruption, discrimination and harassment based upon protected individual characteristics, abuse and safeguarding violations, actual or potential conflicts of interest, and retaliation against someone raising such concerns.
- Reports must include a statement that the issue is related to Internews so it can be routed to us.
- Provide detailed information including a description of what happened, when and where it occurred, the names and contact information of those involved, and the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- You may choose to provide your own name and contact information. If you choose instead to make your report anonymously, we will be unable to contact you with follow-up questions, and in that case, providing detailed information is critical to our ability to begin a fair investigation.