10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
In response to COVID-19, the vaccine education space has become crowded and yet approaches to address vaccine hesitancy and build vaccine confidence can be fragmented and siloed. Pandemic Action Network is curating a “virtual stage” series dedicated to the latest research, insights, thought leadership, debates, and gaps in the vaccine education space.
Join us for the first session of our VaxEd Virtual Stage Series to connect the dots and ensure our collective approaches are informed by the latest data and insights. The theme of our first session will be: “Breadth vs. Depth: Insights on Effective Vaccine Confidence Campaign Strategies” and will focus on examples of targeted and surround-sound vaccine education/confidence strategies that are moving the needle.
- Catherine Chao, Vice President, Strategy & Evaluation, the Ad Council
- Charysse Nunez, Insights & Strategy, The Ad Council
- Ida Jooste, Global Health Media Adviser, Internews
- Michael Salzwedel, Digital Media Trainer and Pandemic Media Mentor, Internews
- Heidi Larson, Director, Vaccine Confidence Project™
- Scott C. Ratzan MD, MPA, Executive Director, CONVINCE USA