Internews is working with Translators without Borders and Standby Task Force to collect and analyze rumours and misinformation related to the SARS-CoV-2 virus and COVID-19 disease. Data is being collected in six languages from social media posts.
This analysis is based on rumours collected in Thai, Urdu, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Tagalog, and Vietnamese; and Internews has also begun collecting rumours in Khmer language.
- Bulletin #6, June 19, 2020
- Bulletin #5, June 5, 2020
- Bulletin #4, May 27, 2020
- Bulletin #3, May 13, 2020
- Bulletin #2, April 29, 2020 | Bulletin #2 in Bahasa Indonesian | Bulletin #2 in Thai | Bulletin #2 in Vietnamese
- Bulletin #1, April 15, 2020