The “Media Market Analysis in Armenia” research was conducted under the Media Program in Armenia, an activity funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by Internews and its partners, including the Media Initiatives Center, Yerevan Press Club, and Zinc Network. The research explores:
- The position of media outlets in Armenia
- Current audiences of media outlets, including demographic data
- Vision for audience growth for media
- Current advertising approach of media outlets
- Current funding model(s)
- Future aims and ambitions around funding
The methodology for this research includes a combination of open-source desk research, interviews with media representatives, industry experts, NGOs, marketing and advertising professionals, and digital market analysis instruments.